Do you want to develop your online marketing skills and learn how to attract potential customers? In this internship you will be part of the sales team of ECR Research and our experienced senior account managers will demonstrate how to you can bring on board customers from all over Europe to our research platform.
WHO ARE WE
Over the past 40 years ECR Research has grown to be one of Europe’s leading independent research houses. We sell our research to professional investors, bankers and board members in the financial services industry across Europe. Not the easiest target group to convince but we have developed a successful strategy and have a growing number of customers and more than 3000 readers all over the world. You work with 30 enthusiastic colleagues in a modern office in the centre of Utrecht (above the Bijenkorf).
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO LEARN
We offer you a very practical training program ('learning by doing') in which you get to know online tools, write recruitment materials, and support senior account managers in making appointments. You work intensively with LinkedIn, Sugar CRM, email and telephone to achieve this. Your activities include:
- qualify and follow up on leads within the target group;
- make online appointments for senior account managers for demo’s;
- learning to perform your own demo’s to prospects;
- helping with marketing campaigns;
WHAT DO WE ASK OF YOU
You are an ambitious HBO (Bachelor/AD), preferably in the direction of business management and sales accountmanagement studies and are looking for a work experience focussed internship. You are interested in international online sales and learning a practical approach to business and sales. You are result-oriented and accurate, you are not afraid to show initiative and you have excellent communication skills in English (no Dutch required).
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- an internship allowance of € 500 per month (full-time);
- a nice bonus for success on top of the internship compensation;
- daily feedback so that you learn and grow every day;
- start date is flexible, preferably in February and available for at least 20 weeks;
- possibility to start as a junior account manager after your internship;
- working in a young & international team, with drinks every Friday!